- 4:00PM - 5:00PM
REIMAGINING YOUR ALCO MEETING
Please join Darling Consulting Group’s Rich Rice and Eric Poulin as they discuss critically important considerations for improving your ALCO process and future meetings. By focusing on what’s most important to your institution, simplifying the complex, and looking ahead rather than behind, your ALCO will be empowered to make decisions with confidence!
Topics to be covered include:
• Making sense of the deposit surge and your liquidity position – the power of Deposit Analytics
• Reframing the conversation at ALCO
• Managing current & future margin compression challenges
• Explore cash extension strategies and why they may actually reduce risk today
• How to defend “your” risk position by listening to your balance sheet
• How to optimize earnings while managing risk
5:00PM - 6:00PM
FREDDIE MAC K AND SB DEALS
Presented by Jim Powell, Senior Vice President of Multi-Bank Securities.
Attendees will get an introduction to Freddie Mac’s Multi-Family securitization program, specifically Freddie Mac K and SB instruments.
The discussion will center on the difference between the two programs including the structure, pricing, and the investment/CRA opportunity to participating institutions.
Online Virtual Event
Speaker 2 - Title, Company
Speaker 2 - Bio
Speaker 3 - Title, Company
Speaker 3 - Bio
Speaker 4 - Title, Company
Speaker 4 - Bio
September Virtual Meeting [EVENT CANCELED}
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
4:00 PM ET
6:00 PM ET
The September Virtual Chapter Meeting will feature two one-hour sessions on very timely topics designed for the banking executive. The event will be presented online using GoToWebinar. Registration for our virtual event is free for all to attend.